WeightMat Sport protects sub-floors from damage by falling heavy objects, e.g. in weightlifting areas of fitness centres or strength & conditioning training facilities.
Even if not themselves damaged by falling weights, conventional floor surfaces transmit impact shock that will often result in serious damage to the concrete or screed sub-floor. WeightMat Sport avoids this deep-impact damage while providing outstanding sound deadening properties.
Polyurethane-bonded recycling tyre rubber granules with a tough surface layer.
Colours: Different colours of the floor covering are possible. Low colour differences are conditional of material.
Lower surface: Dimpled black base with a reinforcing mesh.
Dimensions / Tolerances Thickness: 40mm (± 3mm) Length / Width: 1000mm x 500mm OR 500mm x 500mm (± 0.8%)
Weight: Approx. 36 kg/m²
- Fire resistance: Efl (B2) (EN 13501-1)
- Tensile strength: Approx. 0.7N/mm² (EN ISO 1798)
- Elongation at break: Approx. 70% (EN ISO 1798)
- Hardness: 60 ± 5 Shore A (DIN 53505)
- Temperature range: -30°C to 80°C (internal tested)
- Ball rebound: Approx. 95% (internal tested)