Our SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in nasal swab specimens directly from individuals who are suspected of an active COVID-19 infection by their healthcare provider within the first seven days of the onset of symptoms.
- Accuracy : 99.3%
- In stock for next day delivery
- Antigen Rapid Test Kit meets WHO (World Health Organisation) requirements
- Used by NHS trusts
- Convenient nasal swab specimens
- Fast results in 15 minutes
- Excellent performance compared to molecular PCR methods
- Room temperature storage
- 25 tests per kit
All kits are packaged individually so that tests can be performed on a single use basis.
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test is intended for in vitro qualitative detection to SARS-CoV-2 antigen in human nasopharyngeal swab or oropharyngeal swab samples.
Further information including CE, data sheets and test method available on request
WATCH VIDEO HERE