With a silicone carbide gritted top surface this range of anti slip stair treads offer exceptional levels of slip resistance.
Manufactured from UV stabilised GRP, they offer outstanding wear and tear qualities, and are an excellent choice for pedestrian and factory walkways, access ramps, gangways and bridges.
LanGrip GRP stair treads are easy to install either by bonding or screwing to the surface and are a cost effective way of refurbishing damaged or slippery stairs, or improving any stairway for safety.
Bright colour for visibility meeting DDA requirements.
- Made from UV stabilised GRP
- Silicone carbide gritted surface
- Resistant to most solvents and chemicals
- Easy to clean with pressure washer
- Perfect for refurbishing damaged floors
- Available in 4 lengths
Please contact us for samples or quotation.