With a silicone carbide gritted top surface this range of anti slip flooring offers exceptional levels of slip resistance.
Manufactured from UV stabilised GRP, it offers outstanding wear and tear qualities, and is an excellent choice for pedestrian and factory walkways, access ramps, gangways and bridges.
GabbroGrip GRP flooring is easy to install either by bonding or screwing to the surface and is a cost effective way of refurbishing damaged or slippery floors.
- Made from UV stabilised GRP
- Silicone carbide gritted surface
- Resistant to most solvents and chemicals
- Easy to clean with pressure washer
- Perfect for refurbishing damaged floors
- Standard version 5mm thick
- Light version 3mm thick for undulating surfaces
Ramp slip tested to R13 in accordance with DIN 51130: 2010
Pendulum slip tested in accordance with BS 7976-2: 2002
Please contact us for samples or quotation.