Step beyond the regular sanitizing FootBath mats. Reduce the risk of contamination and the spreading of bacteria in your facilities by disinfecting the treads of shoes and boots at the entrance. Fill the mat with up to 4,1 liters per m² of disinfectant solution of your choice and the Brushfibre FootBath will deliver it to the bottom of shoes and boots. The brush carpet surface cleans the soles of footwear before they leave the mat providing you with a safer and cleaner facility.
- Spill Control borders allow for containment of up to 4,1 liter of disinfecting liquid per m²
- Mono filament brush fibres scrub soles clean
- Resistant to most chemicals such as bleach and other disinfectant solutions
- Nitrile rubber backing offers excellent slip resistance
- Standard sizes applicable in most doorways
- Pile height 11mm
- 100% Nitrile rubber for maximum oil resistance, weight reduction and flexibility