Does your overland tent suffer from condensation build up under the mattress? Is the mattress and surrounding tent fabric becoming moldy and smelly?
We have THE solution!
We have teamed up with well respected figures in the Land Rover Overland scene, to trial, test and find an answer to this problem, and as a result have found the perfect solution.
Our premium grade PVC made to measure mat has a unique lattice effect which allows air to circulate beneath the mattress, creating an air gap which in turn will eliminate the problems of condensation. It is lightweight, hard wearing and very robust, as well as being extremely flexible and thin, in fact its thin enough to allow it be folded within your roof tent. So once in place, it can be left there permanently to do its job, saving you hundreds of pounds in replacement mattresses, and worse still, damaged flooring and surrounding tent fabric.
There is a choice of fixing methods including;
- Velcro - choose this if you wish to remove the mat on a regular basis.
- Ultra High Bond Tape - if you want your mat to stay in position through any situation.
- Stainless Steel self drilling screws and washers - if you would rather have a mechanical fix which can be undone at any time.
All mats come ready as a kit with whichever fixing option you choose.
Download the LandMat info leaflet here
* Creates air gap between the mattress and deck
* Thin and lightweight
* UV resistant PVC
* Very quick to install
* Fire resistant to EN 13501: Cfl-S1
* Grips to the aluminium deck
* Choice of high strength Velcro, Stainless Steel screws and washers, or Ultra high bond Tape.
* Khaki colour
* Easy to remove and clean (if you choose the Velcro fixing method)
* Made in the UK
* Available in a variety of sizes
* Suitable for use with Howling Moon and all other overland tents
* Bespoke sizes available on request