Choosing the right anti-fatigue or anti-slip mat can be a bit daunting when there is such a wide choice on the market. To help with your decision, we’ve listed below some key questions to ask yourself when deciding which one to purchase.
What problem are you trying to solve?
- To reduce slips and trips?
- To reduce fatigue?
- To stop transfer of electrical current?
- To dissipate static electricity?
Slips and trips
- Are any oils or chemicals present?
- Is it a wet or dry surface?
- Do you require a solid surface or with holes?
- Are there any trucks or trolleys operating on the floor area?
- Do you require the mat to be in a roll, as a predetermined sized mat or in modular tile form?
- How long do you need the mat to last for?
- Do you require the mat to have anti-fatigue properties?
- Is the mat likely to be affected by hot items such as sparks and hot metal parts?
- Do you require demarcation lines?
- ESD - Are you protecting personnel or components?
- Is the mat for the floor or bench?
- Switchboard matting – what voltage do you require the mat to insulate workers from?
- What industry are you working in?
Once you’ve answered these questions, you’re in a very good position to find the mat to best meet your needs.
Simply email your list of requirements to email@example.com and we will select the very best option for you.
We look forward to getting you a step closer to a safer and more comfortable working environment.